APPLICATION OF STUDENT FEEDBACK FORMS
- An educational specialist from ÖGEM visits your classroom in the scheduled time and date.
- After you leave the class, the specialist informs the students about the mid-semester evaluation and asks all students to fill out the feedback form that you choose.
- The data obtained through the forms are analyzed and reported, then the results are shared with the faculty.
- After the completion of the report, the student survey forms are obliterated.
Here are the Student Survey Forms to be used for Mid-Semester Evaluation:
Form A: Mid-Semester Evaluation Student Survey
- There is a 5-point Likert-type scale and open-ended questions in this form.
- It might take 20-25 minutes to complete.
- The faculty may add or remove items. Or the open-ended questions could be removed from the form so that the application will take less time.
- The quantitative data are analyzed statistically and open-ended part is analyzed through content analysis.
Form B: Mid-Semester Evaluation Open-Ended Feedback Form
- This form is composed of only open-ended questions.
- It might take 15-20 minutes to complete.
- The faculty may add or remove items based on the needs.
- The students' response rate is high in this method, as the data are collected during the course.
- The survey can be administered to as many students as possible at the same time.
- The reliability of the student responses to the survey items can be questionable.
- Students might not be willing to answer open-ended questions.