ODTÜ Center for Advancing Learning and Teaching (ODTÜ ÖGEM) aims to support the development of learning and teaching activities at the university.
Within this framework, ODTÜ ÖGEM aims to:
- implement programs in order to support academic development of students,
- offer services for faculty members in order to improve and enhance teaching,
- arrange in-service orientation programs for new faculty members,
- offer orientation programs for new research assistants and give seminars or training workshops to improve their teaching skills,
- conduct qualified research to improve the learning environment of the university; publish research results and support the planning and implementation of future improvement in learning and teaching by cooperating with the other units at the university,
- offer consultation services in parallel with the goals of the center.